MC is a medium-sized bag filter. MC-II pulse bag filter is a new type of high efficiency pulse bag filter based on MC-I. It has the advantages of high purification efficiency, high gas treatment capacity, stable performance, easy operation, long service life of filter bag and low maintenance workload. Moreover, the structure and the pulse valve are reformed to solve the problems: open-air placement, low pressure of compressed air source.
Features of Estar Mc Pulse Bag Dust Collector
1. On the basis of retaining the advantages of the original MC-I type dust collector, MC-II type pulse bag filter adopts low resistance QMF-20P type pulse valve, which prolongs the life of the control system and the filter bag dust collector. The using time of MC-II type is more than twice as long as MC-I type. It still reduces the maintenance workload.
2. Compressed air used for ash cleaning has been reduced from 5-7 kg/cm 2 pressure to 3 kg/cm 2 pressure, but the effect of ash cleaning will not reduce, thus expanding the range of application.
3. Because of the structural improvement, the tightness of the equipment is enhanced, and the air leakage can be less than 10%, which further improves the product quality.
4. The small piece uncovering device and the fixing method of filter bag have been modified to improve the working conditions for the overhaul and maintenance of the equipment.
5. The protective cover was added to the injection device, and the cover structure adopted rain-proof measures, so that no additional rain-proof awning was needed for the dust collector to be placed in the open air, which reduced the construction investment.
6.The YJD series of the ash-cleaning part device is automatic rotary ash-discharging valve or heavy hammer automatic discharging valve, which enlarges the use effect of the ash-cleaning, reduces the maintenance, is tightly sealed and the ash-discharging is fast.
It is suitable for machinery, metallurgy, rubber, flour, chemical pharmaceutical, carbon building materials mining and other units.
Detailed selection and equipment size can be found in product samples.
It is applicable to machinery, metallurgy, rubber, flour, chemical industry, pharmaceuticals, carbon, building materials, mines and other units. Specific selection and equipment size are detailed in product samples. Samples can be sent by us downloaded from our website.